- How do I get access to MESA? I'm the new contact, the previous person left.
- Can I change my MESA username?
- How often do I need to reset my MESA Password?
- How do I get access to MESA?
- How do I reset my MESA password?
- How do I add a contact in MESA?
- How do I delete a contact in MESA?
- How do I edit my organization information?
- What is the purpose of a contact role in the ENERGY STAR Program?
- How do I change the type of emails a contact receives from ENERGY STAR?
- How do I edit contact information in MESA?
- What are the Contact Roles for Commercial & Industrial Partners?
- What are the Contact Roles for Home Builders and Residential Verification Organizations?
- What are the Contact Roles for Product Accreditation Bodies?
- What are the Contact Roles for EEPS?
- What are the Contact Roles for Product Laboratories?
- What are the Contact Roles for Product Certification Bodies?
- What are the Contact Roles for Product Retailers?
- What are the Contact Roles for Product Brand Owners?
- Can I select more than one Primary Contact for my Products partnership?
- How do C&I partners add/update Programs, Orgs, Plant/Property Types or SPP Services?
- How do Products partners add a new program or product area?
- How do I get the ENERGY STAR logos?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants