- Can commercial food service distributors join the ENERGY STAR program?
- Can commercial laundry route operators and/or clothes washer distributors join the ENERGY STAR program?
- Does it cost anything to join ENERGY STAR as a partner?
- How can a manufacturer join the ENERGY STAR insulation program to get their residential insulation labeled?
- How can I become an ENERGY STAR builder?
- How can I check the status of my ENERGY STAR Buildings and Plants partnership application?
- How do I join ENERGY STAR as a Manufacturer of ENERGY STAR qualified products?
- I am a home improvement contractor interested in Home Performance with ENERGY STAR, but it's not available in my area. Can I still participate?
- I am an architect who designs homes that will meet ENERGY STAR. Can I join the program?
- My company is not based in the US, can I still join ENERGY STAR as a product manufacturer?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants