To get access to MESA (My ENERGY STAR Account), EPA will need to remove the previous contact and create a new contact record and activate MESA access for the new contact. Send us a request and include the following information:
- ENERGY STAR Partnership Category (Product Brand Owner, Home Builder, Verification Organization, Commercial & Industrial, etc.)
- Organization Name
- Physical address
- Previous Contact’s Name and email address
- New Contact’s First Name
- New Contact’s Last Name
- New Contact’s Email
- New Contact’s Job Title
- New Contact’s Phone Number
- New Contact’s Role with ENERGY STAR (Primary Contact, Signatory Contact, or Other)*
- New Contact’s Role in the Company
Once a new contact record has been created, the new contact will receive an email containing MESA login credentials.
*See guides on www.energystar.gov/partner_resources/mesa for more information on Roles in ENERGY STAR.