Your certifications will remain valid and you will be recognized as an ENERGY STAR partner until June 1, 2022.
- As of June 1, 2022, you must cease the use of the ENERGY STAR mark on all forms of marketing materials, including websites.
- No new promotional materials for roof products (printed and electronic) that use the ENERGY STAR mark may be produced after June 1, 2021. Brand owners are permitted to use up existing printed material, including packaging, to minimize waste.
- To minimize the cost of labeling changes and be in compliance by June 1, 2022, brand owners of roof products are encouraged to remove ENERGY STAR references on Web sites or in other collateral materials as these materials are reprinted or changed.
- On June 1, 2022, ENERGY STAR certified roof models will be removed from the ENERGY STAR lists of certified models and archived on the website.
- You may certify new products until June 1, 2021, after which no new certifications will be issued. If your product(s) is currently weathering at a test farm and will complete aged testing before June 2021, please contact your certification body to ensure you are aware of when your test results must be submitted to meet the June 1, 2021 cut off.
- Unit Shipment Data is no longer being collected.
- To ensure your product maintains ENERGY STAR certification until the program ends, you must continue to comply with ENERGY STAR Program Requirements.