Search by Topic:

Can I use the same organization to both conduct testing and certify my product as ENERGY STAR qualified? Follow

Yes. In order to qualify your product as ENERGY STAR, you must use an EPA-recognized laboratory to conduct testing in accordance with the applicable product specification, as well as, have an EPA-recognized certification body (CB) certify that the product is ENERGY STAR qualified. If an organization has received EPA-recognition as a laboratory and a CB for the same product category for which you manufacture products, you may use that organization for both testing and certification.


Have more questions? Submit a request